Our commitment to privacy
This notice describes how information about you may be used and disclosed, and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
Who is collecting the information?
What information do we collect?
Automatic collection of information:
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the website or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our website and tell us the number of visitors to our site each day.
Our web server automatically collects and records the following information;
How do we use the information we collect?
- The visitor's domain name, but not the e-mail address
- The visitor's IP address
- The name and release number of web browser software used
- The operating system used
- Date and time you access our site
- The address of the website that linked to us (referrer URL)
The information we gather automatically and with your permission during your visit to our website is used in the following ways;
With whom will the information be shared?
- Monitor, review, measure, and analyze website utilization
- Modify and enhance the website
- Study general usage habits and demographic information for our own marketing research purposes
The personally identifiable information gathered during your visit to this website is not shared with any organization for any purpose.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to;
- Communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer enquiries)
- A description of information that we maintain about them
- Consumers can access and request correction to this information by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org